Friday, December 19, 2014

Books & more books to read in 2015. Happy Reading!!

These are the books I plan to read in 2015.

Some I have won, some I have bought and some are waiting for reviews. Quite impressive I may add.

So, in no particular order, here they are.

It isn't all of them but it will give you a good indication what I will be reading between all the other things I plan to do.

 


  New challenges in 2015:

Social Network Marketer for WDA Publishing: This is a new venture for me and I am very excited about it. It will open many more doors and will learn even more with every step.

Publishing 2 more books: Liberated: A love story & Blood Mines - the story I wrote for NaNoWriMo.

Write the series surrounding A Pirate's Wife. More about this later. But definitely looking forward to this project.

And of course having fun!!!

I am looking forward to the year. It will have it's own challenges but I will take it day by day - or book by book. :)

I wish all my readers a prosperous 2015. 

Thanks for all your support in 2014.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Juror Number Ten by Caroline Taylor

Genre: Thriller/romantic suspense Bio:  Caroline Taylor is a novelist and short-story writer who grew up in the mountain west and traveled...